// //

A blog about beauty, science and general geekery.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Intro Post

Hello, world!

Welcome to the grand opening of my new blog, Makeupscience!  This is where I will post any and all thoughts I may have regarding makeup, beauty, or other random tidbits.  The goal of this blog will be to swatch and review all of the items in my stash, and compare the colors between them.  I tend to gravitate towards a few colors, so I tend to buy a lot of products that are similar to each other.  It might seem crazy to have so many similar products, but I like having variety within the colors I like.  I don't see a lot of people talking about regular drugstore products, so hopefully this will help a few people avoid buying products that are similar to products they already own.


I'm completely new to blogging, so I'm still figuring things out.  There might be a few glitches here and there, so please bear with me!  I only have a crappy camera at my disposal, so until I get a better one (or improve my technique) my pictures won't be the best quality, and I apologize for that.  I try to take the best pictures I can given my circumstances, and I hope they'd be helpful or at least fun to look at regardless.

And so this isn't a pictureless post, here's a picture I took on my phone a while back:



It's my favorite (and so far only) teal eyeshadow, Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadow in Dark Green, and my 10-sided dice.  It's beautiful, isn't it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Makeupscience!, AllRightsReserved. Powered by Blogger.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena